Leicester City are looking at Brighton midfielder, Yves Bissouma, as a potential replacement for Wilfred Ndidi.
Ndidi signed for the Premier League side from Genk in January 2017.
The Super Eagles star has gone on to become one of the team’s most trusted players.
Since arriving in 2017, no player has made more successful tackles than Ndidi in the Premier League. These performances have not gone unnoticed, and Leicester City are already looking at a replacement should he leave this summer.
According to Fabrice Hawkins via GFFN, the Foxes want to sign Bissouma, who is also a target for Arsenal, as a replacement for Nididi.
Brendan Rodgers men have already brought in Boubakary Soumaré, but he is not seen as a replacement for the Nigerian star.
However, any club hoping to sign the Nigerian player may need to cough out at least 60m euros following a rise in his value.
Ndidi’s current contract with the Foxes runs until 2024.
The post Leicester City Preparing For Possible Ndidi Exit appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.
- Complete Arsenal 2021/22 Premier League Fixtures
- ITS CRAZY!! Ahmed Musa Calls For Action After Fans Tried To Beat Referee In Nigerian Premier League Match
- NOT INTERESTED!! Brighton Reject £40m Transfer Bid From Arsenal FOR This Star Defender
- SMASH Or PASS? Ex-Bbnaija Star, Nengi Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Bikini Photos
- FOR FUN!! The Origin Of Feminism In Nigeria – How It All Started