According to the controversial Muslim cleric in a post on his microblogging site account on the early hour of Wednesday, October 21, President Buhari deserves to go to jail over the killings of citizens who were only expressing their dissatisfaction with Police brutality in the country.
He tweeted; “BUHARI NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL,”
“Nigerian security forces have opened fire on hundreds of protesters in Lagos, as rallie, s against police brutality continued.”
See the tweet below;
BUHARI NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL
— Imam of Peace🕊 (@Imamofpeace) October 21, 2020
Meanwhile, Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has ordered an investigation into the shooting of innocent #EndSARS protesters which occurred on Tuesday at the popular Lekki toll gate plaza in the state.
- Army Admits Live, Blank Bullets Were Taken To Protest Venue – Newspot
- CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate
- EndSARS: Army Admits Taking Live Bullets To Lekki Toll Gate
- EndSARS Killing: PDP demands national truth commission
- BREAKING: Video footage shows army sent 7 trucks to Lekki tollgate