Image Source: Getty / Aaron J. Thornton Lena Waithe is setting out to redefine just what luxury means when it comes to the entertainment industry thanks to a recent campaign with Häagen-Dazs called, “That’s Dazs.” As part of the campaign, Häagen-Dazs donated $100,000 to the Mentorship Lab at Waithe’s Hillman Grad Foundation. The 10-month program… Read More »Lena Waithe Wants You to Give Them a Chance: “White Male Artists Get Chances All the Time”
Read more of this – Lena Waithe Wants You to Give Them a Chance: “White Male Artists Get Chances All the Time” on MMG NEWS.
- Nigerian Needs The People’s Constitution – Pastor Adefarasin
- Nigeria Is A Scam On Faulty Constitution – Paul Adefarasin
- “I noticed how the gym guys were excited over her curves” – Man reveals why he stopped his wife from attending a gym workout
- Bella Shmurda Shades Dj Cuppy, Writes Artists Planning To Feature Him
- MI Abaga Dragged For Claiming DMX Is The Greatest Rapper But Didn’t Make His Top 10 Artist