Nearly every enabler and co-conspirator of Trump, like the man himself, will fail up, on their feet, well paid and insulated from accountability. The incestuous tribe protects its own. It always has, and it always will.
Nearly every enabler—journalists, academics, editors, cable news hosts, and politicians—of the disastrous Bush administration and his ongoing, bloody War on Terror has failed up in life. Very few have ever publicly acknowledged their role in the disaster, shown remorse, or asked for forgiveness. Bush himself is now largely seen as a harmless, eccentric painter who gives candy to Michelle Obama.
- ‘Heartbreaking’: Ohio 6-Year-Old Died After Clinging to Car as Mom Abandoned Him, Cops Say
- Fox News Insiders Rage Against Hiring ‘Mini Goebbels’ Kayleigh McEnany
- Should Never Trumpers Just Become Democrats? Absolutely Not.
- Progressives Won’t ‘Accept’ a Loss on $15 Minimum Wage
- The Luxury, Fair-Trade Towels That I Feel Good About Using