As an unemployed Nigerian graduate, what advice can you give to the new jamb aspirants and undergraduates out there?
Though I’m not jobless, I have something doing, skills and trades, but I have an advice for the news jamb aspirants and undergraduates out there.
Education is still the best and if someone have the opportunity, then the person have to make use of it but at the same time, you have to learn other aspects of life.
Learn a skill along make business inquiries get updated on other things. Do not limit yourself on theoretical aspects of things even in those things that you learn from school, rather equipped your self with practical skills.
Why I said that education is good, is that it make ways for you one day. You get exposed, update, and learn other things by going to the school even on how to dress good. It boasts your self esteem and values.
However our system is not helping the matter. It is a messed up system but education is still a good idea.
LET’S TALK!! As An Unemployed Graduate, What Advice Do You Have For Jambites & Undergraduates Out there?
Drop your comment below
- Khloé Kardashian Gives Wise Life Advice To Her Younger Self: ‘Focus On Making Yourself Happy’
- The Future of Online Education in Nigeria
- The Street Side Of Money By Ochereome Nnanna
- JAMB Reschedules 18,000 Candidates For Mop-Up UTME
- Tori Spelling’s Daughter Developed Headaches After Being Bullied By A Classmate — & Her Principal?!