Did you know that Jesus can’t speak English, Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba language?
The language of Jesus and his disciples is believed to be Aramaic. This is the common language of Judea in the first century AD, most likely a Galilean dialect distinguishable from that of Jerusalem. This is generally agreed upon by historians.
Aramaic was the language of Jesus, who spoke the Galilean dialect during his public ministry, as well as the language of several sections of the Hebrew Bible, including parts of the books of Daniel and Ezra, and also the language of the Targum, the Aramaic translation of the Hebrew Bible.
The Second Coming is a Christian and Islamic belief regarding the return of Jesus after his ascension to heaven about two thousand years ago.
My question is, when He finally comes for the second time according to Him, what language is he going to communicate with? Because the Aramaic language is dead gone and no longer in existence.
I’m curious to know.
When Jesus Comes Back, What Language Is He Going To Speak?
Let’s hear from you.
Drop your comment below
- Lucy Liu Finally Reveals What Caused Bill Murray Fight On Charlie’s Angels: ‘The Language Was Inexcusable’
- Lily D Moore Is Hopeful For Another Season of Never Have I Ever, So Please Make It Happen
- Beloved Children’s Television Show ‘Arthur’ Is Ending After 25 Seasons
- Conviction of Big Democratic Donor Is a Rare Victory for Queer Black Men
- B.Simone Announces She’s No Longer In A Relationship With NFL Baller Chris Smith