Roommates, Lil Nas X is getting his fans ready as he gears up to release his new single, but to avoid the inevitable backlash, he is making sure that parents know to keep their kids away from it. Taking to social media, Lil Nas X gave a fair warning that his new single “Industry Baby” is “NOT FOR YOUR KIDS!”
When he’s not making music, Lil Nas X is perfectly at home on social media making sure that his troll game is as strong as ever—and although he added a predictable bit of humor to the warning of the content of his new single, the message was pretty clear.
After receiving a whirlwind of backlash that still currently has lingering effects due to the release of his controversial video “Call Me By Your Name” and his Satan sneakers, Lil Nas X seems to be getting in front of any future controversy by letting fans know what to expect.
On Twitter, he posted “saying this in advance so y’all won’t blame me. THE ‘INDUSTRY BABY’ VIDEO IS NOT FOR YOUR KIDS!” The single was confirmed to be co-produced by Kanye West, who also has new music dropping soon.
View this post on Instagram
Just last month, Lil Nas X was in the hot seat when he engaged in a same sex kiss during the end of his performance at this year’s BET Awards.
Want news directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
The post Lil Nas X Warns Fans Ahead Of Time That His New Song Is “NOT FOR YOUR KIDS!” appeared first on The Shade Room.
- DaBaby Goes On Twitter Rant Apologizing To HIV/AIDS Community For Controversial Comments (Update)
- DaBaby Defends Homophobic Statements After Getting Dragged For Rolling Loud Performance (Video)
- Elton John, Demi Lovato Condemn DaBaby’s “Homophobia” And HIV Misinformation
- Lil Nas X Seemingly Responds To Remarks Boosie Made About Him While On Instagram
- Tory Questions When Rap Became So ‘Politically Correct’ Amid DaBaby Drama–Also Shades Megan Thee Stallion