Nigerian reality TV star, Ike Onyema, has shared a cryptic message via his Instagram page. The BBNaija former housemate wrote that the thought of revenge is absent in the mind of a person who is living well.
Sharing pictures of himself, the 28-year-old Imo state indigene writes:
“Living well eliminates the need for revenge.”
Information Nigeria recalls the reality TV star has been dropping cryptic messages on social media since the news of his break-up with Mercy Eke hit social media. The brand influencer was asked recently by a fan regarding his return to Nigeria. He replied that he would rather stay away from the hypocrites at home.
See his post below:
The post ‘Living Well Eliminates The Need For Revenge’ – BBNaija’s Ike Onyema appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- BBNaija’s Diane Russet Goes Bald; Shows Off Newly Shaved Head
- ‘I Get Gifts Because I’m Doing Something Right’ – BBNaija’s Lucy
- Tunde Ednut Back On Instagram With 1m Followers
- ‘If I Don’t Find Love, I’ll Have My Children Through Artificial Insemination” — Reality TV Star, Alex
- ‘Don’t Accept An Ex, They Don’t Come Back Because They Care’ – BBNaija’s Dorathy