The obituary on LKJ “Baba kekere” the great Lateef Kayode Jakande, the former Governor of Lagos State is a worthy tribute to a great Nigerian a great Oodua son who had done everything in his power to execute the 5 cardinal programs of the Action Group which have not only made Oodua Republic the pacesetter in Nigeria but would have transformed the whole country in the fullness of time.
LKJ comes next in my own esteem after Pa Obafemi Awolowo, the greatest elder statesman and leader next to our progenitor the great Oodua, “Aterere Kaiye, Olori Alade Gbogbo”
LKJ had as the best Governor in the Federation had wanted to introduce the Tram Mass transit Rail that would long have solved the problem of Traffic congestion in Lagos for a fraction of what the same project would have cost today.
But the project was foolishly scrubbed by blind and ignorant Military Governor Lawal who could not see beyond his nose.
Eternal rest grant Lateef Kayode Jakande in Allujanah.
Amin Kun Faya Kun.
Dr. Wumi Akintide.
- Jakande: Loud silence of a quintessential awoist! | Newspot
- Organic agriculture needs support to tackle food shortage | Newspot
- Insecurity in Nigeria is perennial problem – Oluwo
- Rivers Government to build world class cancer treatment centre – Wike | Newspot
- Gov Bala Reveals Who The ‘Man In Aso Rock’ Is To Him