Two Abuja residences of embattled boss of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, have been ransacked by security agents.
Magu was yesterday suspended by President Muhammadu Buhari following allegation of diverting loots which were recovered from corruption.
His houses in Karu and Maitama were stormed by operatives of State Security Service and riot policemen.
Magu’s suspension came after he was arrested and made to face a panel headed by the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, and the Department of State Service (DSS).
A memo against him which was filed by Malami contains 22 allegations.
The post Magu’s Houses In Abuja Ransacked By Security Operatives appeared first on Concise News.
- Moment cultists chased away EFCC operatives during a raid in Imo state (videos)
- Family petitions IGP after Corp member allegedly dies in SARS custody
- Edo Polls: PDP Warns IGP As 300+ Policemen Storm Wike’s Hotel
- We Will Hold You Responsible If Anything Happens To Wike – PDP Tells IGP
- Edo 2020: PDP raises alarm as over 300 policemen lay siege to Wike’s hotel in Benin