The Sokoto State Police Command has arrested one Isma’ila Sani Isah for allegedly posting a blasphemous comment against the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) on his social media platform.
Sani was said to have made the alleged comment in protest of not getting a local government job. In the post, Isah accused one man in their area of denying him offer despite his financial problem.
The Sokoto State Government in a statement on Friday, July 9, condemned in strongest terms the blasphemy against the Prophet, adding that the suspect has been apprehended and investigations are ongoing.
The state Commissioner for Information, Hon. Isah Bajini Galadanci, who stated this while briefing newsmen on behalf of Gov. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal at Government House, Sokoto, said the suspect will be brought before a competent court of law upon completion of investigation.
He warned that henceforth the state government would not condone such acts against Prophet Muhammad (SAW) or any other prophet of God or His scriptures.
- Watch who your children relate with – NSCDC warns parents
- DSS Produces Eight Out Of 12 Sunday Igboho’s Aides In Court
- Man arrested for allegedly beating Okada rider to death in Ogun
- Sunday Igboho Will Lose Benin Case If… – Clergy Warns
- Invest in your future before you invest in Church – Prophet Israel Ogundipe