A native of Edo State, Emmanuel Elegbenosa Aitanu has been declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commissions Commission (EFCC) over Business Email Compromise and Internet-related Offences.
This declaration was made by the anti-graft agency via its official Facebook page
The commission stated that Mr. Emmanuel is an indigene of Esan South Local Government in Edo State.
According to EFCC, his last known address is B4, Brown Stone Estate, Ikate, Elegushi, Lagos State.
In other news, WITHIN NIGERIA reported that a syndicate of alleged fraudsters who specializes in credit card fraud has been smashed by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
This was contained in a statement released by the anti-graft agency through its spokesperson.
The suspects who were arrested are namely Daniel C. Stephen, Nestor Ezeani, Sonny Okwaraji, Sylvester E Otuwa and Jeff Ogbonaya.
The post Man declared wanted by EFCC over Business Email Compromise and Internet-related offences in Edo appeared first on Within Nigeria.
- We Must Repatriate All Stolen Assets For Benefit Of Nigerians – EFCC Chair
- Nigerians to have access to information on EFCC operations — Abdulrasheed Bawa
- New EFCC chairman denies wrong doing
- Why Nigeria Must Repatriate All Stolen Assets – Bawa
- Ex-Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Court Over Alleged Financial Misappropriation – Newspot