A Nigerian man has peaked the interest of his fellow countrymen on social media after he made a passionate appeal to Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey.
The man identified as Musa, took to his personal Twitter account to urge Jack to suspend the account of President Muhammadu Buhari.
He made the call on the heels of United States President, Donald’s Trump’s account getting suspended.
Recall that Twitter permanently suspended the account of Trump on the premise of preventing further incitement of violence.
A statement released by the tech giant read in part;
”After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence.”
However, Musa with handle @Musaxv, told Dorsey that @realDonaldTrump is allegedly evading suspension by operating under the account @MBuhari.
”Hello @jack. i am here to inform you user @realDonaldTrump is evading suspension, his new account is @MBuhari. Please take action immediately.”
His tweet has since gone viral with over 16k likes as at the time of filing this report.
Hello @jack. i am here to inform you user @realDonaldTrump is evading suspension, his new account is @MBuhari . Please take action immediately.
— Mr We$t (@musaxv) January 9, 2021
Checkout some comments below..
The post Man goes viral after appealing to Jack Dorsey to suspend Buhari’s Twitter account appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Twitter Suspends Iran Supreme Leader’s Account Permanently Over Donald Trump Drone Threat
- Trump: Iran’s Supreme Leader Twitter Account Suspended
- Ikpeazu Dissolves Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Says He ‘Couldn’t Be Any Prouder’ Of Son Josey! Awww!
- Kodak Black’s Sexual Assault Case Is Reportedly Still Pending Despite Trump’s Pardon