A Nigerian man has taken to the social media to shared his love story, how it all started with the woman he just wedded.
According to the newly wedded man whose name is revealed as Nanpon on Twitter, he was told when growing up that he had prophesied to a pregnant woman who happens to be their family friend that she will give birth to a baby girl who will eventually become his wife.
Nanpon revealed that though he was three years old then, he was unsure of the said prophecy but eventually the woman gave birth to a female child months after his alleged prophecy. According to him, though they grew up going to the same Church, they never attended the same school and nothing in regards to relationship clicked between them until 2016.
He disclosed further that the lady after many years, reached out to him via Facebook and he took the advantage to remind her of his childhood prophecy of her birth. After she had acknowledged the event, they became close friends, subsequently became lovers and now husband and wife.
Click the tweet below to read the full thread of Nanpon’s prophecy and love story.
You asked for the full story so here it is:@Heeldarh’s parents and mine had been friends since before either of us were born and they are till now. So when her mum was pregnant for her, she came to my house one day ( I was three years old at that time). I was told that I reached pic.twitter.com/wEt4TmtWyi
— Nanpon (@thepoeticson) November 25, 2020
Meanwhile, Nollywood actress, Esther Nwachukwu has proposed to be the 8th wife of the billionaire Ned Nwoko, Naija News reports.
- Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage
- Russian woman, 35, abandons husband for her stepson, 21, and undergoes plastic surgery to be more attractive
- Emma Roberts Shares First Pic Of Newborn Son — & His Name!
- Man discovers Baby might not be his after spending Lavishly on his Baby mama
- How Jennifer C. Holmes Blew This Is Us Writers Away With Her Portrayal as Randall’s Mom