Mandy Moore is officially a mom! On Tuesday, the This Is Us actress revealed that she welcomed her first child, a baby boy, with husband Taylor Goldsmith. “Gus is here,” she wrote alongside a photo of her newborn wearing a blue onesie. “Our sweet boy, August Harrison Goldsmith. He was punctual and arrived right on his due date, much to the delight of his parents. We were prepared to fall in love in all sorts of brand new ways, but it goes beyond anything we could have ever imagined.”
The actress first announced she was expecting with a sweet photoshoot in September. Mandy and Taylor first went public with their romance in December 2015 and eventually got engaged in September 2017 when Taylor popped the question in her home. A year later, they tied the knot during a small backyard wedding in November 2018. Congrats to the couple on the new addition to their family!
- Thank You For Daily Helping Me Become A Better Version Of Myself – Kemi Lala Akindoju Celebrates Her Husband Chef Fregz On His Birthday
- 15 Romance Novels About Black Love, Written By Black Authors
- Albany landlord accused of tying up, kidnapping tenants
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Attempting To Drown & Then Bury Wife Alive At Popular Tourist Beach
- John Mulaney Has Finished His 60-Day Rehab Stay — Will Continue With Outpatient Care