Roommates, the Internet was on fire when rumors spread that Mariah Carey had abruptly quit Roc Nation Management following an “explosive” argument with Jay-Z, however she just officially shut down the claims. Taking to Twitter, Mariah Carey not only clapped back at the feud rumors, but she also used the opportunity to highlight he hit-filled resume of music.
When allegations started spreading that Mariah Carey and Jay-Z were beefing so much that it led to her leaving his Roc Nation Management company permanently, many fans were hoping to get some clarification from either one of the superstars. Well, the wait didn’t last long because it only took hours before Queen Mimi stepped in the chat and set the record straight.
Addressing the rumors on Twitter, Mariah posted the following message:
“The only ‘explosive’ situation I’d ever ‘get into’ with Hov is a creative tangent, such as our #1 song ‘Heartbreaker’!! To the people who make up these lies I say ‘Poof! —Vamoose, sonofa*****’!”
View this post on Instagram
In case you need a bit of backstory about how the rumors started, it can be traced back to gossip publication ‘The Sun,’ that published a story claiming that a source close to Mariah said that she and Jay-Z were feuding.
The source alleged that, “Mariah and Jay had an explosive meeting which did not go well at all. She has made it clear she wants nothing more to do with him and has called it quits with Roc Nation. She will formally depart in the next few weeks. It is a shame because they had done some great work in the last few years. But this meeting couldn’t have gone much worse.”
As we know now, that fight between the two never happened.
Want tea directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- Chrissy Teigen Issues A Public Apology After Her Cyberbullying Scandal Resurfaces
- King Von’s Sister Kayla B Throws Shots At Asian Doll On Twitter–Asian Flexes On The Gram Instead Of Responding To Her
- Soulja Boy Calls Out Hitmaka On Instagram Says “Go Get Your Chain Back” (Video)
- Asian Doll Posts Lengthy Twitter Message Following New That King Von Is Expecting A Child—“I Still Love Him He Not Here”
- Michelle Williams Responds To Women Trying To Cancel ‘Cater 2 U’ For Being A “Slavery Song”