In the latest celebrity news to shock us, Mark Ronson is about to be Meryl Streep‘s new son-in-law! The musician is engaged to Meryl’s daughter, actress Grace Gummer. After the couple sparked engagement rumors last month, Mark casually confirmed the news during his The FADER Uncovered podcast, saying, “I got engaged last weekend.” Though he didn’t mention Grace by name, he did gush about their “corny” first kiss. “There’s a plaque for that somewhere. There’s a first kiss, very corny Hallmark first kiss plaque. But no, it was forever, it will be etched. It’s still my record.”
Mark and Grace first started dating in 2020, and have kept their romance pretty under wraps ever since. Most recently, they sparked engagement rumors when Grace was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her left hand during a casual outing in London on May 23. Grace was previously married to musician Tay Strathairn in 2019 before their divorce was finalized in in August 2020, while Mark was previously married to actress Joséphine de La Baume from 2011 to 2018.
- Um, Excuse Me, Did Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Already Get Married?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker Engagement ‘Could Be Right Around The Corner’!!
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton May Be an Unlikely Pair, but Their PDA Speaks Volumes
- Cardi B Reveals BOTCHED New ‘Michael Jackson’ Nosejob!! (WTF??)
- Ben Affleck & Jennifer Lopez Caught Making Out In Front Of Her Kids!!