Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington has penned a short note of appreciation to her fans who celebrated her becoming a mother.
The award-winning film star and wife of popular singer and entertainer, Banky W took to her Twitter page to share that she feels overwhelmed by the show of love and tons of goodwill messages that she has received ever since she and her husband announced the birth of their first son, Zaiah.
In her words:
”I cannot possibly reply every single message. Utterly overwhelmed. Thank you, God bless you and may your wishes for us be yours a thousand times over. May your lips always be filled with praise.”
I cannot possibly reply every single message. Utterly overwhelmed. Thank you, God bless you and may your wishes for us be yours a thousand times over. May your lips always be filled with praise.❤❤❤❤
— Adesua Etomi-Wellington (@AdesuaEtomiW) February 22, 2021
The post ‘May Your Lips Always Be Filled With Praise’ – Adesua Etomi Thanks Fans appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- This Is What Adesua Etomi Has To Say About Claims That She Faked Her Pregnancy
- Kiddwaya’s mother celebrates son ahead of 28th birthday tomorrow
- Beyoncé Surprised Andra Day With “Huge Congratulations” After Her Golden Globes Win
- “Fans directed their pain at me” – Kiddwaya opens up on post breakup with Erica
- NZ vs Aus: NZC to allow crowds for fifth T20I if Wellington’s alert level status is relaxed