Work in the school system? Head on over to McDonald’s for a free breakfast!
Scoring these free meals is super easy, too! Educators – including teachers, administrators, and all school staff members – can simply head on over to their local McDonald’s, show a valid work ID, and enjoy a free breakfast on the house!
All Thank You Meals will be served up in a classic Happy Meal box & include a breakfast sandwich, hash browns, and either a coffee (hot or iced) or a medium soft drink. For the breakfast sandwich, you’ll be able to choose from an Egg McMuffin, Sausage Biscuit, or Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit.
If you know an educator who has made a real difference in your life or the lives of others, McDonald’s is also encouraging folks to share their stories on Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram using the hashtag #ThankYouMeal when you do. McDonald’s may select one of the tagged educators to receive a free breakfast delivered to their school!
You can also download the free Thank You e-card and send it directly to the special educator of your choice – easy peasy!
- LeBron James, NBA Twitter lose it over Steph Curry’s 100-point pace against poor Clippers
- Students spend night in cemetery after school unrest
- 10 FREE Customized Gift Tags at Walgreens w/ FREE Same-Day Pickup
- Up to 40% Off Vans Shoes for the Entire Family + Earn $5 Kohl’s Cash on $25 Purchase
- HP Chromebook Only $99 Shipped on BestBuy.com (Regularly $259) | Black Friday Price Guarantee
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’