Megan Thee Stallion is one of the most famous rappers in the world, but before her rise to fame, the Houston spitter auditioned for Love & Hip Hop.
VH1 leaked her audition tape:
“It’s Megan Thee Stallion AKA young Tina Snow AKA H-Town Hottie and I’m from Houston Texas and I’m just the best female rapper that’s poppin’ off right now. And on top of that, I’m a full-time college student,” she said.
MEGAN THEE STALLION SPEAKS ON SHOOTING
Meg opened up about her mother, who was also an artist and sadly passed away shortly after she crossed over to the mainstream.
In the video, Meg is full of energy and appears to be genuinely excited about the possibility of joining the show.
“Megan is gonna become a household name,” she continued. “When you’re talkin’ about those poppin’ rappers, I’m going to be in that conversation.”
Megan eventually passed up on the opportunity to join the cast. Y’all think she would have made good television?
- Stop The Cap: Charges Against Tory Lanez For Allegedly Shooting Megan Thee Stallion Have Not Been Dropped
- Megan Thee Stallion Responds To Reports That Allege She Dropped Charges Against Tory Lanez
- Wendy Williams’ Brother Says He Was “Wrong” For Putting Their Business In These Innanet Streets (Video)
- Lil Wayne’s Attorney Explains Why Trump Granted Him A Presidential Pardon
- Machine Gun Kelly Says He’s Been In ‘A F**ked Up Place Personally’ Amid Megan Fox Relationship