Meghan, Duchess of Sussex has given birth to a baby daughter, the second child for her and Prince Harry, the couple announced in a statement on Sunday.
A spokesperson for Prince Harry and Meghan said Sunday the couple welcomed their child Lilibet “Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor at 11:40 a.m. Their daughter weighed in at 7 lbs, 11 oz.
“Lili was born on Friday, June 4 at 11:40 a.m. in the trusted care of the doctors and staff at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital,” it said, adding that the new arrival weighed in at 7lbs 11 oz (3.49 kilos) and that “both mother and child are healthy and well, and settling in at home.”
“Lili is named after her great-grandmother, Her Majesty The Queen, whose family nickname is Lilibet. Her middle name, Diana,was chosen to honor her beloved late grandmother, The Princess of Wales,” the statement added.
No photos of the newborn or the Sussexes accompanied the announcement.
Harry and American actor Meghan Markle married at Windsor Castle in May 2018. Their son Archie was born a year later.
- Prince William’s Hilarious and Endearing Childhood Nickname for the Queen
- British Columnist FIRED & A Lawyer Suspended For Racist Twitter Exchange About Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s New Baby!
- Lizzy Anjorin and husband to dedicate newborn baby in 10 USA cities
- Liz Anjorin and husband organize 10 child dedication parties in different locations for their newborn
- Martin Bashir, Who Tricked Diana into TV Interview, Was a ‘Serial Liar on an Industrial Scale’