It seems that People‘s Sexiest Man Alive, Michael B. Jordan, is starting 2021 off the market, seemingly confirming his relationship with Lori Harvey via Instagram. On Jan. 10, the pair shared corresponding posts on the platform, with Michael including a few intimate snaps of the duo and Lori captioning her post “🤎.” Unsurprisingly, Twitter was absolutely in their feelings about the news, with half wanting to know Lori’s secrets when it came to snagging a man and the other half being distraught over the fact they no longer had a “chance” with Michael. We can’t blame Twitter for being jealous – just look at them! You can see some of the best Twitter reactions to the new couple ahead, and beware, some of them might just be a little too relatable.
- Steve Harvey Opens Up About Stepdaughter Lori Harvey’s Romance With Michael B. Jordan!
- Steve Harvey: I Have ‘HATE IN MY HEART’ For Lori’s BF Michael B. Jordan!!
- Mikel Obi Made The Match Very Hard For Us – Watford Star Hughes
- We Must Know What Barack Obama and Lady Gaga Casually Discussed at the Inauguration
- Twitter Loses It After Sabrina Carpenter Seemingly Addresses Olivia Rodrigo Drama On New Song Skin