This could have been the most epic Valentine fling.
After winning his first fight since 2017 (congrats!), MMA fighter Julian Marquez used his big moment on ESPN to ask a surprise question to none other than Miley Cyrus. On Saturday, he very publicly shared:
“I’ve been waiting 31 months to get on this damned mic. And to call these people out right now… this is my time to shine. So, Miley Cyrus — will you be my Valentine?”
No stranger to bold requests made for the sake of love, the musician responded shortly after! With one condition in mind, the Disney Channel alum wrote:
“Shave an MC into your chest hair and I am YOURS Happy VDay and Congrats my love!”
All would have been happily ever after had the athlete been able to complete his side of the bargain, but instead he made an ultimatum of his own:
— Julian marquez (@JMarquezMMA) February 14, 2021
Which, as might expect, didn’t go over so well with the Plastic Hearts songstress. Posing for a mirror selfie on Sunday (below), the actress seemed to indirectly reference the fanboy’s failed attempt at romance.
Welp, he tried! Shoulda just pulled out those clippers, Julian! Reactions, Perezcious readers?
The post Miley Cyrus Accepts MMA Fighter Julian Marquez’s Valentine Request On One Wild Condition! appeared first on Perez Hilton.
- Celebrate Your Womanhood This Month (and Every Day) With This Empowering Playlist
- Azealia Banks Says She Needs To Practice Not Being ‘Such A Hater,’ Creates Celebrity-Filled ‘Love List’ Including Donald Trump And Lil’ Kim
- Tunde Ednut Finally Declares Love For Wizkid After Losing IG Account Thrice
- Actress, Bukunmi Oluwasina and husband welcomes first child
- Your Eyes Aren’t Playing Tricks – This Artist’s WandaVision Art Flickers Through the Decades