A military aircraft King Air 350 on Sunday crashed near the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja.
Nigeria’s aviation minister Hadi Sirika said the crash was caused as a result of engine failure.
Sirika added that the plane was en route to Minna, Niger State.
“It appears to be fatal. We should remain calm & wait for the outcome of the investigation by the military, while we pray for the departed soul/souls if any,” he added.
- Death toll in Boko Haram on Nigeria’s Maiduguri rises to 16 | Newspot
- LAUTECH student jailed for scamming American | Newspot
- FBNInsurance, Collinson seal deal to drive healthcare efficiencyBusiness — Newspot – Nigeria and World News
- Underwriter gets stable outlook rating for performance | Newspot
- YCE berates Ahmad Lawan over statement on Shasha crisis | Newspot