Mo Abudu, a media entrepreneur and director, has slammed critics of her latest film, “Chief Daddy 2.” According to Kemi Filani News, the film has generated a wide range of emotions throughout social media since its January 1 premiere.
In a recent development, Abudu issued a video on Friday, January 14th, 2022, in which she responded to the criticism.
While thanking viewers for their constructive feedback, the filmmaker stated that the company will not tolerate insults.
See post below:
The post Mo Abudu Warns Critics About Their Disrespectful Feedback Of Chief Daddy 2 appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Can We Ever Change Our Perception Of The Nigerian Police Force? -RMD Asks
- Robinhood on Listing More Cryptocurrencies: ‘It’s Important That We Get a Bit More Clarity From Regulators’
- 2023: Tinubu Does Not Have My Support – President Buhari’s Aide
- Konami’s Castlevania Anniversary NFT Sale Raises Over $160K
- Heavyweight Champ Francis Ngannou Plans to ‘Take Half of His UFC 270 Purse Paid in Bitcoin’
Don’t Miss Out!
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 12:02 AM
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 12:00 AM
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:59 PM
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:50 PM