A video has captured the moment a couple went into trance during their wedding ceremony.
In the video, the couple who seemed to have just been pronounced husband and wife were initially seen vibing to a song that was being played by an entertainer.
Amid the euphoria, the newlywed bride gave a 360-degrees turn and subsequently passed into the extra-mundane, while the song continued with much alacrity.
Her husband in no time joined the show as people offered a helping hand immediately to avoid casualties or anything of such nature during the display.
The couple donned a white attire and the bride was seen holding her flower bouquet.
Watch the video below:
The post Moment couple went into trance while dancing on their wedding day (Video) appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Watch video of Desmond Elliot learning the Palliative dance
- Alex Ekubo announces wedding plan, set to tie the knot with Fancy this year
- Last birthday video of Pastor Adeboye’s son, Dare, with family surfaces after his death
- 17 cutest photos of Archie Harrison
- Actor, Jnr Pope gets N1M, PS5 & designer wristwatch as early birthday gift from wife (Video)