For more than a decade, the death of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn—who vanished from her Texas home and was found three years later—went unsolved.
But police reportedly have finally made an arrest: the man who was originally identified as the only person of interest in the case, her mother’s boyfriend at the time of Hailey’s disappearance, Shawn Adkins.
Authorities have not said what led them to arrest Adkins after all these years. He was being held on a murder count in lieu of a $2 million bond, jail records show. KCBD reports that Texas Rangers confirmed he was picked up for Hailey’s slaying.
- Army Ranger Savagely Killed Female Security Guard in Drunken Rampage: Police
- Nigeria Records 216 New COVID-19 Cases
- Boko Haram Militants Kill Cameroonian Soldiers
- Partygoers kill gunman with bricks after he opened fire at Texas home
- BBNaija 2021: Meet Liquorose The New Housemate Who Could Beat Laycon’s Record In The House