Roommates, earlier this week, former “Love & Hip Hop” star Moniece Slaughter stirred up a healthy amount of controversy when she alleged that Dr. Dre threatened her for speaking about his rumored relationship with Apryl Jones. Well fast forward to the present, and Moniece now says that she is done speaking about Dr. Dre and further states that it’s because the threats have increased.
Moniece Slaughter shared a lengthy post on Instagram confirming that the reason behind her decision to no longer be discussing Dr. Dre’s abusive behavior is because he allegedly threatened her life, her son’s life and the life of her family members. She even wrote that she was warned to leave Los Angeles before things escalated further.
View this post on Instagram
As we previously reported, Moniece spilled the tea during an Instagram live when she claimed that Dre is a “woman beater.” You’ll recall that Dre has had a history of domestic violence accusations against him that date back decades, the most recent coming from Moniece who alleges he made threatening phone calls to her.
“You know what,” Moniece said in one of the clips, “I did not want to believe that Dre was a woman beater, but after the couple of phone calls that I literally just had, he’s a woman beater. For sure. For f**king sure.”
Want tea directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- Tekashi 69 Explains Why He Took A Break From Instagram & Music To Become Healthier (Photos)
- Bobby Shmurda Has Been Released From Prison! (Video)
- Asian Doll Subtweets A Woman Previously Linked To King Von On Twitter
- Vanessa Bryant Slams Meek Mill For Being ‘Disrespectful’ Over Controversial Kobe Bryant Lyrics
- Draya Michele Wants To Play Diamond In Potential ‘The Players Club,’ Joseline Hernandez Also Wants A Shot