Nollywood actor, Kevin Ikeduba has said that most men won’t renew marriage certificates if they actually expired. The movie star took to his Instagram page to share his thoughts on marriage. The popular crossover actor did not, however, give his reason for saying so.
”In other news Honestly if marriage certificate can expire like drivers license walai most men will not renew it’‘, his post reads.
Information Nigeria recalls the actor could no longer tolerate the excesses of his colleagues as he took to his Instagram page to talk about how many of them live fake lifestyles just to impress undiscerning fans.
See his post below:
The post Most Men Won’t Renew Marriage Certificates If It Expired – Kevin Ikeduba appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Kanayo O Kanayo Celebrates As He Clocks New Age
- Mercy Johnson Reacts As Fan Asks Her To Have More Children
- Kevin Durant Checks Kash Doll For Referring To Herself As ‘KD’ In Sexual Tweet
- PlayStation Store to discontinue movie and TV purchases and rentals
- John Boyega Wins Best Supporting Actor At The Golden Globes