TSR Updatez: The company who partnered with Lil Nas X to create his “Satan Shoes” will now have to issue a voluntary recall of the sneakers as part of its settlement with Nike. The sneaker giant took MSCHF to court after it collaborated with Lil Nas X to customize the Air Max 97s that allegedly… Read More »MSCHF To Recall Lil Nas X’s ‘Satan Shoes’ After Reaching Settlement With Nike (Update)
Read more of this – MSCHF To Recall Lil Nas X’s ‘Satan Shoes’ After Reaching Settlement With Nike (Update) on MMG NEWS.
- Nike Wants To Resell Your Worn Sneakers To Help Reduce Environmental Waste
- Federal Judge Grants Approval To Move R. Kelly To NYC For Sex Trafficking Trial (Update)
- HHW Gaming: PS5’s First Big System Update Coming Wednesday, Here Is What To Expect
- British Royals Survive 30 Years Longer Than Their Subjects
- “How will I be wearing somebody’s leg inside my leg?” – Reactions as shoes which look like human feet surfaces online