Recall that Nigerian female artiste, Cynthia Morgan in an earlier report reacted to a post by Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus about not collecting money from her man.
Eniola Badmus had shared via her Instagram Stories: “I think am the only one that doesn’t collect money from who am dating.”
Cynthia had responded by saying it’s her loss.
However, in a recent update, Cynthia has taken to her Instastories to disclosed that she used to be like Eniola in the past but added that as “you grow older, you want to settle down and allow a man take care of you.”
“So, my sister, collect the money,” Cynthia said, adding, “Man money too go sweet oo.”
See her post below;
- Derenle: My Sister Was Fired Because Of Me
- ‘What Other People Think Of Me Is None Of My Business’ – Naira Marley’s Sister, Shubomi
- “We understand the concept of GOD differently” – Gospel artiste, Sola Allyson speaks after Tope Alabi criticized gospel song, Oniduromi Mi
- Kwankwaso Left N4B Liability For Me – Kano State Governor, Ganduje Reveals
- Female Minister Laundered $37 Million Through Property Deal – Bawa