In the final week of his presidency, Donald Trump met in the Oval Office on Friday afternoon with Mike Lindell, the MyPillow CEO and a personal friend of the president’s, who presented Trump with six pages of documents, loaded with unproven conspiracy theories, that he told him proved that China and other countries helped steal the 2020 election for Joe Biden.
Lindell says that after a “five-to-ten minute meeting” in the Oval, Trump asked someone to take the MyPillow inventor to a different room to show his documents to “the lawyers,” and then asked for staff to bring Lindell back afterwards. Following a roughly two hour wait, according to Lindell, he finally met with White House attorneys who dismissed his claims but said they would “look into it.” He was then not allowed to see the president again on Friday.
“Maybe [Trump] got busy, I don’t know,” Lindell said in an interview on Friday evening.
- Lawyers Have Reportedly Found The Parents Of 105 Migrant Children Separated From Their Families Under The Trump Administration
- ‘Rugrats’ Returns At Paramount+ Streaming Service With Original Voice Cast & Updated Animation Style
- Chloe x Halle Dropped the “Ungodly Hour” Music Video, and Truly, We Have Been Blessed
- The Cast of Captain Marvel 2 Shows How Much It Ties Into the Marvel TV Shows
- Drew Barrymore Recalls Traumatic Experience Of Being In A ‘Psychiatric Ward’ At 13!