The Federal Government social investment scheme, N-Power, has warned NPower NEXIT volunteers against submitting their details on “fake websites” to avoid getting scammed.
Naija News reports that fraudsters have devised a means by which people will reveal their details to them all in the name of looking for a solution to the challenge faced in the course of registration.
There is a fake site circulating on social media where people would be asked to lodge in their complaints and later ask them to fill in their details including email address and password.
N-Power, therefore, warn all Volunteers to be very careful in filling any online form regarding the FG/CBN program.
Any site(s) different from all the listed below should be disregarded without thinking twice.
Meanwhile, NPower has released the names of successful N-Tech applicants for 2020.
The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development of Nigeria in a post on Twitter stated that customized text messages have been sent to successful Tech (N-Creative) candidates.
According to the Ministry, applicants who indicated an interest in the N-Creative programme in 2020 should check their email addresses.
This Online Newspaper reports that the Tech training will begin on January 15 in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.
- QUIZ: Only Tech Bros & Babes Will Get 7/11 On This Logo Quiz
- Africa-Focused Tech Challenge Seeks Innovative Solutions to Counter Disinformation
- Twitter Suspends Iran Supreme Leader’s Account Permanently Over Donald Trump Drone Threat
- Nollywood Veteran, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead
- This Home Security Tech Hacked HUNDREDS Of Cameras To Peep On Naked Women