Laila Charani, Moroccan wife of billionaire and former lawmaker, Ned Nwoko has unfollowed him on Instagram after doing the same to Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels.
Charani also disabled comments on her Instagram page.
Naija News recalls that Regina had earlier posted a chat of her and Nwoko stating that her hubby was giving her butterflies. The chat showed the exchange of pleasantries between the couple and revealed that they are very much still in love.
The couple are currently on vacation with their son Munir to celebrate the Nollywood actress’s 21st birthday.
Ned Nwoko followers had questioned him on only posting Regina Daniels and her son when he had other wives and children. The businessman replied that some of his wives prefer to stay off social media and he was respecting their privacy.
He said Regina loves good pictures and he also posts them on his page. He went ahead to state that Munir was his youngest child for now and he deserved all the love and attention.
The businessman also replied one of his followers who said men would also do the same thing he was doing to Regina Daniels to his daughters and he agreed stating that he takes care of all his wives and he hopes that his daughters will also marry men that will take care of them.
This article was originally published on Naija News
- Cubana Chief Priest accuses BBNaija Maria of snatching his sister’s husband
- Nigerians React As Adamu Garba Praises Buhari For Taking Care Of Nnamdi Kanu
- “My Daughter Is Being Bullied By A Teacher At School,” Actress Mercy Johnson Okojie Cries Out
- APC Chieftain Reveals How IPOB Can Secure Kanu’s Release
- Sen. Dino Melaye Bags Law Degree From Baze University – [Photos]
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’