The Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Air Force have announced the recruitment exercise for trades/non tradesmen and women and airmen/airwomen.
The statement read: “This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women will commence on 15 February, 2021. Please apply using the link below: https://recruitment.army.mil.ng”
Also, in a statement on Monday, the Nigerian Air Force has said that the registration for the recruitment exercise will begin on March 2, and will close on March 30, 2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The statement urged interested and qualified applicants are to visit the NAF website to apply for the exercise, free of charge.
It advised applicants to apply once, warning that multiple online applications would be qualified. The statement added that the recruitment interview exercise will hold from May 17 to July 12.
- Must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit.
- Must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
After completing the online application, applicants are to print out the following documents:
- Local government indigeneship form.
- Attestation form to be signed by a military officer or local government chairman.
- Parent/guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgement form
Candidates applying as non-tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
They must also possess a minimum of five credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than two sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Candidates applying as tradesmen/women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
They must also possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved government institutions/ organisations, with a minimum of two passes and a credit in English in not more than two sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of two passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
- IPOB: Nigerian Army Recovers Bodies Of Soldiers Killed In Orlu
- 4 Nigerian Women Talk About Mansplaining
- Nigerians support Wizkid online, but they prefer running to Davido when they need help – Man shares his observation
- Boko Haram: ‘Critically Ill’ Shekau Mocks Army In New Video, Says He Has No Farm
- Atiku Abubakar’s Daughter Renews APC Membership