The Nigerian Army has reacted to a video which has gone viral on the social media alleging that a soldier, Lance Corporal Adamu Galadima, was involved in an alleged case of kidnap and murder of his neighbour’s child after collecting the sum of N5million as ransom.
The post Nigerian Army Reacts To News Of Soldier Involved In Kidnap, Murder Of Neighbour’s Child appeared first on Concise News.
- Activities At Redemption Camp Grounded As Adeboye’s Son Dies
- Troops foil kidnap attempt, kill 1 bandit in KadunaNigeria — Newspot – Nigeria and World News
- Why I Represented Asari Dokubo, Niger Delta Avengers — Keyamo
- What Leke Adeboye Said As People Advised Him On Brother’s Death
- Buhari Appeals For Release Of Abducted Greenfield University Students