Days after a Nigerian visual artist impressed Wizkid with an authentic painting of him, another talented Nigerian artist has taken the creativity to a different dimension.
The young man, Jaystan Okputu has used 800 pieces of Rubik’s cubes to make a portrait of Davido sparking waves of plaudits for his incredible feat. Jaystan said the piece took him a stretch of 6 hours and a total of 800 pieces of the 3D combination to complete the artwork.
His finished product was later shared on his Instagram page which we have equally attached it to this report.
The post Nigerian Artist Creates Portrait of Davido Using 800 Rubik’s Cubes (Photos) appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Davido Never Bought A Rolls Royce, What He Flaunted Belongs to His Father – Nollywood Actor
- WELL DESERVED?? Yemi Alade Bags Award For ‘Best Female Artist In Africa’
- Stop Living A Fake Life For Instagram’ – Michelle Page Blasts Bobrisky After He Revealed Plans To Gift Fan A Benz Worth ₦10m
- Davido never bought a Rolls Royce, it’s his father’s – Actor claims
- ‘It’s Eye Service, They Were Forced To Settle Their Rift’— Fans React As Mercy Aigbe And Iyabo Ojo Unfollow Each Other On Instagram