The Nigerian lady has inspired many people on social media with her latest post.
Identified as Akinrokun Tolulope, she made the post in a LinkedIn post and in her post, she indicated that she had been job hunting without success for a while.
However, she ended up getting a job and this was basically due to the fact that someone took a chance on her.
READ ALSO: SEE The Full List Of Donations Made At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch
Recount what exactly happened, she stated that she came across a job offer on Twitter adding that she followed up by chatting the poster.
She expressing her interest to go for an entry-level role if available although she wasn’t eligible for it.
Her post reads:
“Have been #job hunting for a whileI saw a job offer on twitter. I Dm the person who twitted. I told him I wasn’t qualified but should in case he has any entry level or has anyone who wants to employ an entry-level he should please dm me. He said “you should just apply because you might be qualified”. He sent a contact I called and was told to come with my credentials that day by 3p.m. For me, it was too real to be true I said to myself could it be GNLD, immediately I use Google search to know what the company does, at that point I was sure it’s real. I went and I must say grace found me. Someone took a chance on me. #happynewmonth.”
The post Nigerian Lady Shares Inspiring Story Of How She Got A Job She Wasn’t Qualified For appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Lady Left Stunned By What She Found In An Eggroll She Bought
- “Shey na sacrifice” – Netizens in shock as lady shows off her sumptuous and nutritious meal
- Driver who gave lady free lift takes off with her phone after asking to input his number
- I’m Absolutely Interested In The Next NBBF Elections- Tijani Umar
- Toyin Abraham Speaks About How Good Her Marriage Has Been