Nollywood actress, Kemi Lala Akindoju has taken a swipe at Nigerian leaders for not demonstrating empathy in their leadership.
The movie star and filmmaker took to her Twitter page to voice her frustrations regarding how Nigerian leaders have handled the growing insecurity in the country.
In her words:
“What’s more troubling is how our leaders carry on as though all is well. Like they continue attending events and giving speeches like everything is rosy in this country. Things happen, people get killed, people are kidnapped, people are harassed, there’s an uproar and our leaders act like nothing happened. The thing actually confuses me.
Insecurity is on the rise, nobody is safe, killings are now normal around the country and we all live in fear. Yet, our leaders just look away. Not even an attempt to show empathy for the people that put them there.”
See her full post below:
The post Nigerian Leaders Lack Empathy – Actress Kemi Lala Akindoju appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Wizkid’s ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo celebrates her birthday with adorable photos
- Georgina Onuoha Flaunts Her Adorable Look-Alike Daughters In Latest Post
- We Celebrate The Dead More Than The Living – Actress Bimbo Akinsanya
- I Wish My Rift With Davido Never Happened – Caroline Danjuma
- Osinbajo: We Need Leaders Prepared To Unite Nigerians