A Nigerian digital strategist and influencer has surprised his girlfriend with an expensive gift still in the spirit of Valentine.
The man identified as @Chemicalbrodar on Twitter, bought a brand new car and presented it to his woman on February 14.
He recorded a video of the moment he showed her the brand new Toyota, which he described as a little Valentine’s Day gift. In the clip, the young man used his hand to cover her eyes as he led her from inside the house to the street where car packaged with a ribbon was just sitting.
According to him, the car was bought for her so that she would no longer be taking the bus. The excited girlfriend could be seen hugging the car and her man in appreciation of the gift.
Sharing the video, @Chemicalbrodar wrote;
”Little Valentine’s for her gift so she doesn’t have to use the bus again”
Watch the video below:
- Bobrisky welcomes elderly fan and her grandson to his mansion (Video)
- Suspected yahoo boy runs mad for allegedly refusing to use his mum for ritual (Video)
- Lady runs mad after being dropped from a Lexus jeep (Video)
- Summer House’s Hannah Berner Reveals the Cast Member She No Longer Speaks to
- Nigerians Mock Davido As Kenneth Omeruo Gifts Wife Chioma A Range Rover