Award-winning Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has lost her father.
The development was announced by the singer in a post on her official Instagram page on Monday evening.
The Nigerian singer noted that her father died in the early hours of Monday peacefully.
Sharing pictures of herself and her late dad, Tiwa Savage wrote, “Early hours of this morning you made a peaceful transition. You fought till the very end, you really fought daddy. It’s been rough for you these past couple years but you are resting now. This is tough on me. I’m so numb, so weak.
“Rest in perfect peace my king. I love you daddy, Savy t’eko, pappin K.”
This article was originally published on Nigeria News
- Nigerian couple welcome twins after 16 years of marriage
- Johnny Ventura, legendary Dominican merengue singer, dies at 81
- Rachel Oniga dead: Veteran actress Rachel Oniga dies at 64
- [Video] Omah Lay – Understand
- Britney Spears’ Father Bad For Her Health?! Conservator Jodi Montgomery Claims Medical Team Wants Jamie GONE!