In a one on one chat on Beats FM, Nigerian content creator, Delphine Okobah who is popularly known as Delphinator shares her testimony about her abortion experience during school days.
The youtuber who has over twenty five thousand Youtube subscribers revealed how she engaged in pre marital sex when she was in the University of Lagos.
How she kept the secret with her boyfriend at the time and never said it to anyone, even after going to the theatre for an abortion.
“During the lookdown i had an encounter with God and he started showing things, i saw many popular men of God, started praying for them, my lockdown started even before the Covid 19 lockdown in Nigeria.
All of a sudden i started seeing Abortion, the word abortion keeps coming up and then i knew all what have been seeing was about me. so i decided to share my story to the world”
Delphinator is good in her craft, a creative writer, visualizer, video editor and have been amazing in the digital media space, for some time she stopped working because she had an unspeakable experience with God.
“At the time i had this divine meeting with God, i stopped working but in some ways people reached out to me, i started getting money from left and right, i went to ministration started sharing my story”.
Watch the video below:
The post Nigerian Youtuber, Delphinator reveals how she went through Abortion, see why she stopped working appeared first on Newsmag.com.ng.
- “I Made Enjoy Your Life Because I Wasn’t Happy”- Lady Donli
- ‘Living on the Edge’: Neighbor Brothers Face Fallout of Raging Inferno
- Love Life: We Were Best Friends In Secondary School, Now We Are Married
- “I Financed My Japa By Freelancing Online”- Abroad Life
- Infinix Storm X 2.0 Edition: N3,000,000 Cash Up for Grabs, Empowering Musical Talents to Live Their Dreams