Dino Melaye, former Kogi State lawmaker says Nigerians deserve a certificate of survival after the tenure of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.
Melaye made this known in a video shared on his official Twitter page.
According to the Kogi lawmaker, being alive as a Nigerian despite bandits’ attack, kidnapping and hunger after Buhari’s tenure, deserved commendation.
Melaye in the video said: “I want to propose that at the expiration of Muhammadu Buhari as the President of Nigeria, due to hunger, bandit killings, kidnapping:
“Any Nigerian that survive I want to move a motion that every Nigerian be given certificate of survival.
“May God stand by us and give us anointing to continue to speak the truth.”
Recall that some students of Bethel Baptist school, Kaduna State are still being held captive by their abductors.
The students were abducted by bandits in the early hours of Monday, 5th of July.
One of the students was, however, released on Monday, 19th July on health grounds.
- 2023 presidency: ‘It’s in God’s hands’ – Umahi speaks on Southeast chances
- 2023: Lazy Politicians Demanding Southern Presidency – Northern Elders
- Buhari Is Not A Fool, I Pray Those Provoking Him Don’t See His Anger – Senator Adefuye
- Two Abducted Kebbi Students Regain Freedom
- 2023: Northerners Can’t Be Forced To Vote A Southern President – Baba-Ahmed