The director of the National Institutes of Health on Wednesday took umbrage with Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum’s repeated grilling about the origins of COVID-19, eventually snapping at her while expressing how “unhappy” he was over accusations the NIH funded the creation of the virus.
With circumstantial evidence mounting in support of the possibility that the virus could have accidentally escaped from a Wuhan lab, Fox News and Republicans who initially supported the lab leak theory have taken something of a victory lap.
At the same time, NIH chief Dr. Francis Collins, along with the Biden administration, has called for a “thorough” investigation into the origins.
- Fox News Hosts Gush Over Jon Stewart’s Lab Leak Rant
- Biden Snaps at CNN Reporter After Putin Summit: ‘You’re in the Wrong Business!’
- Here’s Why Even Journalists Distrust Journalism These Days
- Jon Stewart Is Weirdly Anti-Science & Believes The Wuhan Lab Theory Now??
- Democrats Are Fucked and So Is Democracy if Mitch McConnell Makes Good on Supreme Court Threat