Former militant commander and head of the Biafra Customary Government (BCG), Mujahid Asari Dokubo, has labelled the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu as a conman and criminal.
Taking to social media, Dokubo lashed out at Kanu as he accused him of mismanaging the account of Biafra and setting it up for his personal benefits.
In his words: “They are now telling us India, Russia etc. This is how they audit accounts. This is what Biafra will look like under the criminal Nnamdi Kanu.”
“They claim that they brought money to Cotonou to give to me — N20 million. We are waiting for them to bring the evidence. They came to Cotonou to meet with me and I hosted them. They did not bring a dime.
“How is that an audited account? Why do Igbo people allow you, a conman, to be conning them? Igbos, you have to rise. He wants to destroy Onyeama. He wants to destroy Ekweremadu. He wants to destroy everybody and the Igbo people are keeping quiet.
“Biafra is your business now, you have no other avenue for gainful income. It is a pity how Igbo people have fallen for this evil, but your time is up.
“I am out for you. And I will get you. I just asked that our people be allowed to vote and you sent your dogs. I’ve broken their teeth.
“Nnamdi Kanu, I’m not in your category but for this, I will surely bring you down. I will destroy this evil empire that is working as a hindrance to the restoration of Biafra.”
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Empty Head – Asari Dokubo Slams IPOB Leader
- Actress, Rita Edochie Calls For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Says ‘We Can’t Continue To Be Third Class Citizens’
- EDITORIAL: Now That Kanu, Igboho Have Been Arrested, What Next?
- Rita Edochie calls for release of IPOB leader: “Free Nnamdi Kanu now”
- Buhari govt vs Nnamdi Kanu: UK offers assistance to IPOB leader