Scouting Report: The Seoul Ceuticals Day Glow Serum packs a punch of vitamin C at a fraction of the luxury brands.
As someone who barely has five minutes to dedicate to prepping her face before makeup every morning, I am limited in how many one-trick, pricey products I can invest in. For a long time, I was spending more than I should on Sunday Riley’s C.E.O Glow and Drunk Elephant’s C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serum, but I wasn’t getting the results I expected for spending as much as I was. I needed something more effective and more affordable.
I’m a big champion of Korean skincare products, so when I heard about Seoul Ceuticals $18 Day Glow Serum, I was curious, but also doubtful. Could something for under $20 really revitalize my skin when the $80 products could not?
- PHOTOS: Nigerians React As Elephant Is Spotted In Rivers
- Does Dolly Parton Know What’s Happening at Her Stampede?
- ‘Living on the Edge’: Neighbor Brothers Face Fallout of Raging Inferno
- GETTING RARE MEDICATION IN NIGERIA: Online Pharmacies To Deliver Pharmaceutical Products Nationwide
- Houston for Tourists? If You Think That’s a Joke, the Joke’s on You