A veteran Nollywood actor, Jim Lawson Maduike has passed away.
The thespian died on Saturday after complaining of body pains.
Maduike joined the Nigerian movie industry in the early 2000s and featured in several movies.
He acted in Chief Momoh, Royal Madness King, Save the Prince King, among others.
Maduike was also a writer and broadcast personality.
Nollywood has now lost three members in the last 15 days.
Renowned movie producer, Chico Ejiro gave up the ghost on Christmas Day.
This week, Yoruba actress, Folake Aremu, popularly known as Orisabunmi, also died. (Daily Post)
- I Enjoyed Kissing Omotola Jalade Than Any Actress – Van Vicker Reveals (WATCH)
- Veteran Actress Iya Rainbow Pens Heartfelt Tribute To Her Late Husband
- Veteran broadcaster Larry King dies at 87
- ‘God Is Embarrassing The Looters’ – Victoria Inyama Reacts As Doyin Okupe’s Son Reveals His Gay Status
- Former CNN Anchor Larry King Is Dead