Nollywood actress and doctor by profession Jemima Osunde has joined other graduates for the compulsory National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) program.
Jemima Osunde is a graduate of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) and bagged a degree in Physiotherapy. Jemima Osunde took to her Instagram page to share images of herself wearing the uniform of the National Youths Service Corps (NYSC). She disclosed in a post on her page that she is undergoing the compulsory program at Lagos state orientation camp.
READ ALSO: TB Joshua’s Traditional Ruler Wants Him To Be Buried In Arigidi Akoko, See Why
She took to her Instagram page and captioned one of her posts…..
“Is it just me or is the sun generally HOTTER at NYSC camp????? What in the name of hellfire is always going on here?
See how I was smiley and what not when I got to camp in the morning…… stay tuned for the not so smiley pictures by the time I was halfway done I dare not show you the pictures from when I was done cause even I didn’t recognize myself
#servingthiscountry#Nigeria#NotUAR#CopaShun#Ajuwaya#sisiCorper#AuntyPelegbe#WhiteFowl just a few of the rubbish names they call young female corpers like me
PS: Mohammed helped me slim fit my oversized khaki . The neck of my shirt was a disaster and my cap was absolutely crooked but I wore them like that .”
READ ALSO: I’m Disappointed In Nigerian Witches – BBN Cindy Okafor
The post Nollywood Actress Jemima Osunde Begins NYSC Program appeared first on Newzandar News.
- President Buhari Grants Employment To Siblings Of Dead NYSC Members
- ‘It’s Eye Service, They Were Forced To Settle Their Rift’— Fans React As Mercy Aigbe And Iyabo Ojo Unfollow Each Other On Instagram
- “Force Yourself To Speak Up, Ask For Help,” Actress Damilola Adegbite Advises
- “Fix Your Mess With Everybody” – Iyabo Ojo’s Former PA Slams Her
- Actress Patience Ozokwo Shows Off Handsome Grandson As He Clocks 10