A North Dakota state representative is facing growing calls to step down over allegations he’s repeatedly sexually harassed staff members and interns.
Now, one of his Republican colleagues has come forward, revealing she was forced to move her seat on the House chamber floor to escape his harassment.
In a Saturday statement, Rep. Emily O’Brien (R-Grand Forks) said the inappropriate behavior by Rep. Luke Simons (R-Dickinson) became so bad that her colleagues had to help her relocate to a desk “further away from him.”
Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
- Melinda Gates Warned Bill About Jeffrey Epstein
- Ex-Minneapolis Cops Indicted on Civil Rights Charges for George Floyd’s Death
- The Final Trailer For A Quiet Place 2 Proves the Film Will Be Well Worth the Wait
- Looking for a New Comforter? We’ve Got You Covered
- Black Bike Riders: ‘Central Park Karen’ Falsely Accused Us of ‘Beating’ Her