Winner’s Circle rapper Eli Fross has been arrested for attempted murder, MTO News has learned.
According to the New York Daily News, the rapper is accused of opening fire during a Times Square road rage dispute. Cops say the rapper fired four shots at a motorcyclist in Times Square but he says he accidentally clipped the motorcyclist with his Mercedes and the biker’s friend shot at him first.
But prosecutors say that surveillance footage shows Fross opening fire at the cyclist. The cyclist’s friend tried to approach him after he knocked his friend off his bike but the rapper allegedly started firing at the friend.
He has been charged with attempted murder, attempted assault and criminal possession of a weapon and was released on $100,000 cash bail. It is reported that his label, Sony, bailed him out of jail.
If convicted, he faces up to five years behind bars.
Fross is known for his singles “ISO,” “Mental” and a guest appearance on Sheff G’s “Picasso,” alongside Jay Critch and late rapper King Von.
- TikTok Star Anthony Barajas Passes Away At 19 Days After Movie Theater Shooting
- Mom, 29, Charged with Stabbing Baby Boy to death and Trying to kill Toddler
- Man arrested for allegedly beating Okada rider to death in Ogun
- NL GIVEAWAY!! 3 People Will Win ₦6,000 Cash Today (Monday, 2nd August 2021) – Get In Here
- IND vs ENG LIVE Streaming: Sony Sports & SonyLIV to LIVE Stream India vs England Test series live in 4 languages, check details